Friday, March 26, 2010

21 days is well and over but.....

    As of today I have lost 17 pounds just by giving up cheese and dairy.....that's 17 pounds since March 1st!!!! That's .65 pounds per day!!!! Take that Jenny Craig!
    I didn't feel deprived or hungry all of the time (like my family thought I would) I even ate out a couple of times. I must admit there were a few days there around day 15 when I was really tempted to just eat a grilled cheese sandwich. I didn't and I survived.  In fact I feel great. I'm sleeping better, I have more energy and I have re-discovered some foods that I had not thought about in a long time.  I have enjoyed using the extra energy by walking and biking.

Summer break starts in about 70 days and I can hardly wait for jet-skiing weather. The cat seems unable to wait as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment