Sunday, January 17, 2010

No new years resolutions for this girl!
Traditional resolutions have never worked for me so, this year I'm just making a super jumbo and ever changing To-Do list. Every time I think of something I want to do or really need to do I will add it to the list. As I accomplish things on the list or decide that they are no longer important enough to belong on the list they will be removed.

1) Finish the "Not really freeform...But totally not from a pattern" afghan I have been working on for the last 3 years.
2) Workout for 30 minutes, 3 times a week for one month. Thinking I need a chart or something to track this...maybe something with cute stickers like what people use to potty train their kids.
3) Get myself a good pocket sized camera. The D3000 will have to wait.
4) Learn to drive a stick. Why I suddenly feel the need at my age is beyond me but I do.
5) Finally knit a sweater for myself. Why is it that we crafters never make things for ourselves?
6) Try one new vegan recipe per week. I'm nearly there but I have to say I'm having real trouble with cheese....I like cheese Gromit.

Okay so right now it's not so jumbo but it is going to be changing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment