Monday, July 20, 2009

Community School

Right now I'm teaching at a local Middle School hence the lack of posts. It's really awesome! The idea behind the program is to turn every school into a community center for the local community. I am lucky to have been asked to participate this summer. I'm doing math, science, reading and writing for students going into 6th grade next year. Additionally I get to teach a recycled art class, work with a group of students designing props and sets for a sketch comedy show being written by high school students and I also get to have some serious fun time with the kids doing sidewalk art all over the school. My job totally rocks!

All this and my daughter is getting married next Friday! arghhhhh! I guess I'll sleep next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment