Sunday, May 31, 2009

So, I am one of those people that always has a bunch of projects going at once. This is the beginning of one of them. It's starting with this pair of "way beyond wearable" jeans. I am envisioning an orginizer for my creative tools. I tend to be an out of sight out of mind person so, I need my tools out in the open.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

  1. gilr i feel you I ALWAYS have about 10 pending projects in my head and i want to finish them all at once !! lolits like a euphoria and anxiety feeling mixed together

    ReplyDelete